WireLite®-NT Filmed Impact Resistant Fire Rated Glazing
WireLite NT (Wire & Safety)
WireLite-NT is a Fire-Rated Filmed Impact Resistant Diamond Patterned Wired Glass UL Classified fire-rated 1/4" (6mm) thick glazing material. It is constructed for use with specific limited fire rating applications that require Hose Stream Test and Positive Pressure Tests (UL 10C).
*WireLite® NT should always be utilized with Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
*WireLite-NT is Generally "Ready to Ship" in only 3 working days!
In non-temperature rise fire rated Doors with 45 minute fire ratings with essential Hose Stream Test and Positive Pressure Tests (UL 10C) up to 2,856 square inches of maximum visible clear "daylight" viewing area with a 34" maximum width or 84" maximum height dimension, only when utilized with properly applied Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
In non-temperature rise fire doors with 90-minute rating up to 552 square inches of maximum exposed viewing area with a 12" maximum width or 46" maximized height dimension occurring in 90-minute rated doors only when utilized with properly applied Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
In non-temperature rise fire rated Wood Doors with 60 minute fire ratings with required Hose Stream Test and Positive Pressure Tests (UL 10C) up to 960 square inches of maximum exposed clear "daylight" viewing area with a 12" maximum width or 80" maximum height dimension, only when applied with properly applied Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
In 45-minute, Rated Walls or Partitions with up to 4,608 square inches of maximum exposed "daylight" clear viewing area with a 100" maximum width or 100" maximum height dimension, only when utilized with accurately applied Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
WireLite-NT Glass Highlights & Options
- Fire-Rated up to 90 minutes in specified size limits, with required Hose Stream Test
- Passes the Positive Pressure Test standards of UL 10C
- Impact Resistant Safety Rated meeting ANSI.Z97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR1201 (Cat.I and II)
- Withstands Thermal Shock
- Protection from fire and impact safety both sides of glass
- Available in Standard Diamond Clear 3/4" pattern, maximum size sheets 58" x 100".
- See approved Listing sizes and limits
- Also available in insulated glass units as WireLite-NT-IGU (Contact Ray-Bar for details)
WireLite-NT Listings, Certifications & Approvals
- This WireLite product is Classified and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada.
- Ray-Bar's UL File number for labeled fire-rated glazing assemblies is R38927.
- Tests performed in accordance with UL 9, UL 10C, NFPA 252 and NFPA 257
WireLite-NT is designed for impact safety rated locations.
WireLite-NT fire-rated filmed products are identified as meeting the Impact Resistance requirements of ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR1201 (Cat I and Cat II) as required per IBC 2406 Safety Glazing in Hazardous Enviroments.
Impact Resistant locations include any windows occurring in a wall within 24" of the opening of a door opening or within 18" of the floor, borrowed lites, sidelites, transoms or any glazing occurring in a swinging or sliding door or other human impact high risk areas.
*For clear "wireless" fire rated glazing products please see FireLite ceramic glazing product options.
*This product is not a protective barrier to radiant heat. This product does not meet the test standards of ASTM E-119 or UL 263. If your project requires a "barrier to heat" product please visit the Pilkington PyroStop product webpage.