WireLite®-NT Filmed Impact Resistant Fire Rated Glazing
WireLite NT (Wire & Safety)
WireLite-NT is a Fire-Rated Filmed Impact Resistant Diamond Patterned Wired Glass UL Classified fire-rated 1/4" (6mm) thick glazing material. It is constructed for use with specific limited fire rating applications that require Hose Stream Test and Positive Pressure Tests (UL 10C).
*WireLite® NT should always be utilized with Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
*WireLite-NT is Generally "Ready to Ship" in only 3 working days!
In non-temperature rise fire-rated Doors with 45-minute fire ratings with essential Hose Stream Test and Positive Pressure Tests (UL 10C) up to 2,856 square inches of maximum visible clear "daylight" viewing area with a 34" maximum width or 84" maximum height dimension, only when utilized with properly applied Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
In non-temperature rise fire doors with 90-minute rating up to 552 square inches of maximum exposed viewing area with a 12" maximum width or 46" maximized height dimension occurring in 90-minute rated doors only when utilized with properly applied Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
In non-temperature rise fire-rated Wood Doors with 60-minute fire ratings with required Hose Stream Test and Positive Pressure Tests (UL 10C) up to 960 square inches of maximum exposed clear "daylight" viewing area with a 12" maximum width or 80" maximum height dimension, only when applied with properly applied Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
In 45-minute, Rated Walls or Partitions with up to 4,608 square inches of maximum exposed "daylight" clear viewing area with a 100" maximum width or 100" maximum height dimension, only when utilized with accurately applied Pemko FG3000 glazing tape.
WireLite-NT Glass Highlights & Options
- Fire-Rated up to 90 minutes in specified size limits, with required Hose Stream Test
- Passes the Positive Pressure Test standards of UL 10C
- Impact Resistant Safety Rated meeting ANSI.Z97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR1201 (Cat.I and II)
- Withstands Thermal Shock
- Protection from fire and impact safety both sides of glass
- Available in Standard Diamond Clear 3/4" pattern, maximum size sheets 58" x 100".
- See approved Listing sizes and limits
- Also available in insulated glass units as WireLite-NT-IGU (Contact Ray-Bar for details)
WireLite-NT Listings, Certifications & Approvals
- This WireLite product is Classified and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada.
- Ray-Bar's UL File number for labeled fire-rated glazing assemblies is R38927.
- Tests performed in accordance with UL 9, UL 10C, NFPA 252 and NFPA 257
WireLite-NT is designed for impact safety-rated locations.
WireLite-NT fire-rated filmed products are identified as meeting the Impact Resistance requirements of ANSI Z97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR1201 (Cat I and Cat II) as required per IBC 2406 Safety Glazing in Hazardous Enviroments.
Impact Resistant locations include any windows occurring in a wall within 24" of the opening of a door opening or within 18" of the floor, borrowed lites, sidelites, transoms or any glazing occurring in a swinging or sliding door or other human impact high risk areas.
*For clear "wireless" fire-rated glazing products please see FireLite ceramic glazing product options.
*This product is not a protective barrier to radiant heat. This product does not meet the test standards of ASTM E-119 or UL 263. If your project requires a "barrier to heat" product please visit the Pilkington PyroStop product webpage.